Please return completed forms to Good Shepherd in person, by email or mail to Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, P.O. Box 355, Plainview, MN 55964
- Statement of Intent Good Shepherd Generosity Campaign Statement of Intent Response Form
- 2023-2026 Building Fund Campaign
- 2023 General Fund
- Simply Giving Form Good Shepherd offers electronic giving which allows you to make donations on a scheduled automated basis to a number of different church funds of your choice!
- For those increasing their Simply Giving, remember to go into your Vanco account and delete the old amount.
- Time and Talent Form Connecting with Good Shepherd members to identify and match up gifts & passions with opportunities to serve within the church and community.
- Youth Time and Talent Form available for youth grades 7 through college.
Thank you for contributing to the ministry of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church!
Your generosity makes ministry happen at Good Shepherd. Thank you! Offerings and gifts to Good Shepherd can be given in any of the following ways: mail your check to Good Shepherd, give at a service of worship using the offering boxes on either side of the sanctuary doors, or contribute online. We thank you for your continued support of the ministries of Good Shepherd. We would not be able to do what we do without people like you who generously give to our congregation!
Envelope usage is down considerably due to growing use of online giving options. Please contact the church office to order offering envelopes. If you would like to convert to electronic giving, refer to Electronic Giving.
- January: Eagles Cancer Telethon
- February: Good Earth Village
- March: PEM Food Shelf
- April: Tornado Relief / Lutheran Disaster Response
- For every $2 given there is a $1 match!
- May: PEM Medical/Dental Assistance Fund
- June: Food Shelf
- July: Food Shelf
- August: Our youth attending 2024 ELCA Youth Gathering in New Orleans
- September: Food Shelf
Sunday School Offerings
- March-May: God's Global Barnyard ANIMALS/ELCA GOOD GIFT
- September: TBD
How can I give?
II Corinthians 8:1-4 Paul speaking to the Macedonians: “Now …. we want you to know about the grace that God has given…for out of the most severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in the rich generosity. For I testify that they gave as much as they were able and even beyond their ability. In these difficult times, we learn to “Give”, for in our Giving; be it a phone call, email, text, running an errand, providing a meal, etc. we receive so much more in return!
Remember to use Amazon Smile when you do your shopping! Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.
Simply Giving CORRECTION!
3/22/2023: It has come to our attention that a portion of the instructions for online giving is incorrect. In the brochure that was sent out, it was stated that if you changed your giving, any new amount would automatically override the previous amount and this is incorrect. You will need to cancel your old amount if you have a payment already scheduled. This is different from how it has worked in the past. This should only be an issue for anyone that has updated their simply giving AND not canceled your previously scheduled payment. To cancel scheduled payments, please go under Your Profile when you are on the Vanco website and cancel your previously scheduled payments. (You do not need to contact your bank.) We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience and will offer a refund to anyone that has been charged in error. If you have any questions, please contact the church office.
Simple – Convenient – No cost – Full Control
To give a onetime gift or setup regular giving (Weekly or Month) follow the steps below:
- Access the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church website
- Select the "Give" page
- Double Click on the Phone icon
- The Vanco site will display
- Once on the Vanco site, you will be given a step-by-step process:
- Create your profile – email address, name, bank routing number and the account you wish to draw from and password etc.
- Select your preferred start date, donation date and frequency (weekly, monthly etc.)
- Select the fund(s) you wish to contribute to: General, Building Fund, Youth etc/